Ford Motor Company Limited.
Registered in England: No 235446
Registered Office: Dunton Campus, Arterial Road, Laindon, Essex, SS15 6EE
M.Khan, D.Robinson, L.Brankin, K.Cahill, J.Gardiner, G.Hoare, J.Skerry, J.Schep, B.Spendlove
VAT.NO GB 246 4257 57
Email: UKCRC1@ford.com / Tel: 020 3564 4444
Information We Collect, Process and Use
You may give us information about yourself and any guest by filling in forms on the Website, for example, when you request an account or any services. The information may include your name, email, user ID, password, telephone number, home address, emergency contact details, dietary requirements/ allergies, medical information and passport/ ID. We process and use this data to create and manage your account, your registration and attendance at an Event, including any travel and hotel arrangements and any other services that you have requested.
How We Share Information
In order to create and manage your account, registration and attendance at the Event, we may share personal information obtained through the Website with our affiliates ('our affiliates' means the group of companies related to us by common control or ownership) and external service providers (including Imagination) who are subject to agreements that oblige them to only use the personal information as we instruct and to keep it securely.
We may also share personal information obtained through the Website in order to comply with a legal requirement or requests from public authorities; to protect or defend our or another's rights or property; to protect individuals' personal safety; or to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, safety, or privacy issues.
Where Information is Stored
Your personal information may be transferred within the European Economic Area (“EEA”), as well as to countries outside the EEA (including to the USA). When we transfer your personal information outside the EEA we will put in place appropriate safeguards in accordance with our legal obligations to ensure that your personal information is adequately protected irrespective of the country to which it is transferred. These safeguards may include obtaining contractual assurances from any third party given access to your personal information that your personal information will be protected by standards which are equivalent to those that protect your personal information when it is in the EEA. Please see the ‘Your rights’ section of this notice if you would like to know more about how we protect your personal information when it is transferred outside the EEA.
Lawful Grounds for Processing Information
- There are several lawful grounds on which we may use your information:
- as described above, we need to use certain information about you in order to perform our contract with you by providing you with the services you have requested, for example to fulfill requests you have made in the Website and to send you transactional communications;
- we often have a legitimate interest in processing your information for certain purposes, for example ; in running the Events and promoting the Ford business, to protect or defend our or another's rights or property; or to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, safety, or privacy issues;
- where we believe it is necessary to use your personal information to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation;
- in limited circumstances where we believe it is necessary to protect someone's safety or vital interests; and
Your Rights and How to Contact Us
You have the right as an individual to find out what information we hold about you and for what purposes, as well as to make corrections if necessary. You also have the right in some circumstances to object to our continuing to process your personal data, or to ask us to delete, restrict the use of, or port your information to another service provider.
If you are unhappy about how we use your information, we hope that in the first instance you will let us know so that we are able to address your concerns. However, you are also entitled to lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.
If you have questions or concerns regarding:
- this Website or Event, please contact the email address at the bottom of the registration page.
- our use of your information, or would like to exercise any of your rights, please contact
How long do we keep your information
We only keep your information in identifiable form for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. This generally means holding the information for as long as one of the following apply:
- your information is reasonably required in order to provide the services to you;
- your information is reasonably required in order to satisfy the purpose for which you submitted or we collected the information;
- your information is reasonably required in order to protect and defend our rights or property (this will generally be the length of the relevant limitation period in your jurisdiction); or
- we are otherwise required to keep your information by applicable laws or regulations.
We use appropriate systems, policies and procedures and technology to protect and maintain the security and accuracy of your information.